10 favorite things this week:
1. surprise thunderstorms that slow the city & cool our apartment.
2. wearing polka dots.
3. my last day at my part-time job: time for photography & getting our apartment ship-shape.
4. robbie's sister called last night in the middle of dinner & he stopped eating to consult her about a prescription. it was so sweet.
5. watching crummy iphone videos from the bon iver concert in may with robbie.
6. exercising patience when archibald destroyed our living room -- choosing to remember that stuff is just stuff.
7. thrifting with lane.
8. making our home clean & pretty -- a place to nurture our love & creativity.
9. having a husband who supports my dreams and makes happiness & security priorities in our home.
10. taking 30 minutes in the middle of the day to read -- opening to just the right page, and reading just the right words i needed to hear.
what are you favorite things this week?